- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (12 fluid oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup Mrs. Cubbison’s Multi-Grain Stuffing w/ Cranberries
- 1 cup cooked, diced turkey meat (Mine was deep-fried, injected with Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Poultry Magic & Morehouse Mustard)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup of Mrs. Cubbison’s Caesar & Classic Croutons crumbled up (gives a little extra crunch to the dish)
- Preheat oven to 530 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add in the flour and slowly stir in evaporated milk and water. Then add in the salt, pepper, and onion powder. Stir for about 5 minutes over low heat.
- In a separate saucepan over low heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Blend in the dry stuffing mix. Put your turkey pieces in the prepared baking dish. Pour the sauce over the turkey, then sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Spread mashed potatoes over the cheese layer. Top mashed potatoes with the stuffing mixture and crumbled croutons.
- Bake 45 minutes in your preheated oven.
- **disclosure** The products in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.