Check out how easy these Chocolate Dipped Halloween Banana Pops were to make!!!
I melted the chocolate morsels in a double burner but you could really do this with Hersey’s chocolate Syrup if you wish. The number of bananas is totally up to you, cut them whatever size you would like.
Super Easy Steps:
- Peel and cut the banans to desire size
- I dipped the banans into the chocolate first then put on the sprinkles
- Place on a piece of wax paper
- Place your stick into the banana
- Freeze for about 5-10 minutes and ENJOY
You can vary this up however you would like. This little food project works great for any season or holiday, just change up your sprinkles.