If you’ve followed along on my blog for the last two weeks then you’re familiar with the Culturelle For Kids Tummy Truths 14 Day Challenge that my daughter has been a part of. Jasmine has successfully completed all 14 days and she’s on her way to a healthy happy tummy for life. Way before this challenge started I had Jasmine on a daily regimen of Culturelle for Kids! I give Jasmine a packet of powder daily in her morning juice.
For the past two days or so Jasmine has suffered from an upset stomach, she even had a slight case of diarrhea. Despite my best efforts a tummy bug snuck in. I upped her packets to 3 times a day. I can safely give Jasmine up to 7 packets a day, same time daily if needed. The upset feeling Jasmine was describing to me a few days ago leads me to believe she had a little stomach bug, which has gone around. Jasmine rarely gets sick or has an upset stomach and I’m sure a lot of that has to do with her getting a healthy dosage of good bacteria daily. Just because the challenge is over doesn’t mean I’m going to stop giving Jasmine a dose of probiotics daily, we’re definitely keeping up with this, for the sake of her tummy.
Make sure to join the Culturelle conversation happening on their Facebook fan page and make sure to follow along on Twitter too. Heading to the store to buy some Culturelle? Enjoy this Culturelle $1 Coupon or Tell A Friend, Save $3.
Tummy Truths Video Contest
Tummy Truths video contest. Grand Prize is a family trip to Walt Disney World, airfare, and airport/hotel transfers. Plus two runner-up prizes. You’ll find more information here about prizes. CULTURELLE TUMMY TRUTHS VIDEO CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES.
Encourage your kids to move around and be as animated as they want. Your job is to capture these great Tummy Truth moments on video.
- What is the worst tummy ache you ever had?
- If an upset tummy could talk what would it say?
- Imitate the funniest noises that your tummy has ever made.
- What’s happening inside you when you have an upset tummy?
- How does an upset tummy make you feel?
- Have you ever had really bad diarrhea?
- Have you ever had lots of gas?
- Has your tummy ever felt like a big balloon that’s going to pop?
- To submit an entry you must be the parent or legal guardian of the child
- You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the U.S.
- No music in the background
- No logos on clothing
- One child in a video per entry
- Video needs to be 60 seconds or less
- Submission format can be .mov or .wmv
- Before being posted to the video gallery, all videos will be reviewed to ensure that they meet all contest requirements.
- Child must be between 3 and 12 years of age
Disclosure: I was sent a free sample for the purpose of conducting this review. My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always, are my own. No monetary compensation was given. I am disclosing in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR Part 225, Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Post may contain affiliate links.