So, it’s nearly the half way point of my 31 day blog challenge. It’s time to get a little conceded for a bit. Today’s topic – AWESOMENESS. List 10 things that make you awesome, let’s hear it. Before I post my 10 things I just want you all to know 1 thing, this is weird. I find it extremely hard to congratulate myself or list of attributes I think make me awesome, so please, bare with me.
10 Things That Make Me Awesome
- I’m very loyal.
- I can laugh at myself.
- I’d give you the shirt of my back if you asked.
- I’m very dependable.
- I’m very easy to please.
- My sense of humor is amusing.
- I always try to see the good in people.
- I’m forgiving.
- I’m honest.
- I’m not too proud and will ask for help or if I don’t understand something.
31 Day Blog Challenge – March Edition
- Day 1- Self-Portrait and 5 Random Facts about Yourself
- Day 2- Favorite Quote(s)
- Day 3- What Makes You Happy?
- Day 4- Favorite Childhood Memory
- Day 5- Favorite Movies You Never Get Sick Of Watching
- Day 6- Your Last Random Act of Kindness
- Day 7- Your Dream Job
- Day 8- Pet Peeves
- Day 9- Bucket List/Life List
- Day 10- Daily Routine
- Day 11- Last Book Read
- Day 12- Something You Miss
- Day 13- Regret
- Day 14- What’s on your iPod?
Now it’s time to link up Day 15! Visit some or all the other participating bloggers, have fun, leave comments, share, and make friends.
Don’t forget to tweet using the hashtag #31daymarch