Day 21 of the 31 day blog challenge. Only 10 days left to go!! What’s Your Biggest Fear?
I try not to fear too much. I don’t see how that’s very productive. I do have some fears though. Luckily, I’ve been able to take those fears and turn them into goals so mine, and yes, I’m doing something out it.
I fear not finishing school and getting my degree. I’m heading back to school this fall. I’m turning my fear around and making them reachable goals. My goal is to finish my associates in less than a year so I can get on to the fun stuff. Ultimately I want a degree in Marketing. Life is about to get real hectic, but I’m totally ready and up for the challenge.
I also fear not getting into my dream career field. I know that school is my only option. If I don’t go to school I’d definitely never get my dream career. Once I get my degree I’m sure the universe will bring me the perfect job, I just have to be searching in the right direction so I can find it and it can find me.
I fear drowning, catching on fire, and dying a painful death. When it’s my time to go I want to die in my sleep. I also have a fear of very confined spaces.
A gift for Laura from Likely Lola – I’m Laura’s 31 Day Blog Challenge sponsor. Laura has been doing amazing and because of her success I’ve decided to leave her a gift Enjoy.
31 Day Blog Challenge – Daily Links to My Posts
- Day 1- Self-Portrait and 5 Random Facts about Yourself
- Day 2- Favorite Quote(s)
- Day 3- What Makes You Happy?
- Day 4- Favorite Childhood Memory
- Day 5- Favorite Movies You Never Get Sick Of Watching
- Day 6- Your Last Random Act of Kindness
- Day 7- Your Dream Job
- Day 8- Pet Peeves
- Day 9- Bucket List/Life List
- Day 10- Daily Routine
- Day 11- Last Book Read
- Day 12- Something You Miss
- Day 13- Regret
- Day 14- What’s on your iPod?
- Day 15- 10 Things that Make You Awesome
- Day 16- Biggest Accomplishment
- Day 17- Why & When Did You Start Blogging
- Day 18- Where I Feel The Happiest
- Day 19- 5 Blogs I Read on a Regular Basis
- Day 20- What Do You Collect?
Now it’s time to link up Day 21! Visit some or all the other participating bloggers, have fun, leave comments, share, and make friends. Don’t forget to tweet using the hashtag #31daymarch